History of stetho
- 1995 March
- Stetho is first appeared in Narita's graduate thesis:
- 1995 November
- IPSJ DSM study group:
"stetho: Network sonification system"
- 1996 March
- 52nd, IPSJ conference
Remote User Interface of Network Traffic Sonification System
--- Application of stetho stetho system to WWW and telephone ---
- 1996 July
netsound is constructed at Japan pabilion at IWE '96
- 1996 September
- 53rd, IPSJ conference
"Application of Network Traffic Sonification System --- Internet World Exposition'96 "netsound" ---
- April, 1997
- Mr. Tada is the new maintainer of stetho
- Summer, 1997
- Sensorium won a prize at Ars Electronica Festival 1997.
Netsound is started at AEC.
- Autumn, 1997
- Netsound is renewaled. We introduced software MIDI sound module,
changed encoder from on Windows98 to on Linux. This made possible
to maintain Netsound system from remote console.
- March, 1998
- April, 1998
- Mr. Matsuoka is the new maintainer of stetho.
- March, 1999
- Sep, 2000
- Kimoto has started to re-construct stetho drasticly.
Masahiko KIMOTO <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Last modified: Tue Mar 13 16:55:55 2001